Roanoke College is committed to helping faculty reach their full potential through an active program of faculty development. Opportunities include the following:
- A wide range of internal grants to support of teaching and research.
- Support for faculty in seeking external funding in support of teaching and research.
- Workshops to introduce and highlight innovative teaching techniques.
- Opportunities for faculty to share research interests and activities.
- A variety of activities for new faculty.
Follow the links at left for more information on these and other opportunities.