Faculty Professional Advancement Grant
FACULTY PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT GRANT
PURPOSE & SCOPE:
Designed to support activities that assist the faculty member in advancing professionally. These grants provide funds for faculty members traveling to give papers, chair sessions, serve on panels, etc., and to pay publishing page costs, manuscript preparation costs, and exhibition costs. An individual may receive no more than $600 in a given fiscal year.
All full-time members of the College teaching faculty.
- September 15 for travel October 1 - December 31
- December 15 for travel January 1 - March 31
- March 15 for travel April 1 - June 30
- May 15 for travel July 1 - September 30
- No specific deadlines for publication costs
Application for a Faculty Professional Advancement Grant should be submitted to the Dean of the
College, who has final approval of grant requests. For travel requests, a Travel Authorization
Request form and an FPA Travel Supplement Request form should be included.