Holds on Accounts
All students must check their account on WebAdvisor using their log-in information prior to pre-registration and check-in times to make sure their account is clear. Examples of holds that could be on a student account:
- Financial obligations to the college
- Outstanding library fines or lost books
- Failure to declare a major or incomplete record with Registrar's Office
- Health Services lacking medical information
- Business Office may require student's signature on a prom note or endorsement of scholarship check
Students can check this information to see what holds are listed and where they will need to go for clearance. Students with financial holds are not eligible for registration for future terms and are also prevented from obtaining records such as transcripts.
We encourage students to check on their status prior to important deadlines for pre-registration, room selection, check-in and graduation so they can handle any problems early.