The Roanoke College Information Technology Division (IT) provides cutting-edge technology services and support for all members of the Roanoke College community, including wireless to the entire campus, support for student laptops and desktops, remote computing into campus lab computers from your personal computer, the ability to connect gaming devices in residence halls, and much more. A more detailed list of our services provided can be found under the Services for Students page.
- Recommended Laptop Programs
- Recommendations & Minimum System Requirements
- How to Add Your Roanoke Email to your Phone or other Devices
- Free Software Available through the College
- Wireless Information
- Roanoke College Remote Computing
- Connecting Gaming Devices in the Residence Hall