Services for Staff
Services for Staff:
- Support by phone or in person from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday (540-375-2225, Trexler 369). Submit a ticket requesting support anytime using our new webpage by going to support.roanoke.edu (when prompted, log in using your MyRoanoke username/password).
- Networked email & calendaring, network drives for file storage and personal web space
- Wired and wireless high speed networking and internet connection throughout academic buildings
- MyRoanoke portal including Outlook Web Access, Inquire, Maroon Card, WebAdvisor and more
- Blackboard courses, organizations and clubs, plagiarism detection, online storage space, wikis, blogs and portfolios
- VPN & Remote desktop access to your computer from off-campus
- LogMeIn access to your computer from off-campus
- Online tutorial for Roanoke College Team Sites
Instructional Technology Services
- Educational Technology Services Resource Center for video production and other services
- Instructional Technology support
- Voicemail, telephones and long distance calling cards
- Cellphone and Smartphone support and Services
- Black & white and color printing/scanning/copying services in Fintel Library and in the Print Shop. Black & white and color printing available in all labs on campus
- Large format, banner and mass printing available in the Print Shop
Discounts on Computer Hardware and Software
- Discounts on Work-From-Home media for Microsoft Windows upgrades and Microsoft Office
- Full instructions for download available here.
- Discounts on hardware, software and accessories from JourneyEd
- Discounts from HP Computer and Apple Computer
Check the status of major services and servers.
Get realtime information on reported outages.