Downloading Cisco Agent for Mac
If you have a Mac computer the process is very similar to the PC version:
- Open Safari
- It will redirect you to a login page, log in with your username and password.
It will open to this page:
3) Select the "Download CISCO NAC Agent" button in the middle of the screen
4) It may ask for your username and password again before downloading
5) Once downloaded it will open in your downloads folder:
6) Open the CCAAGENT_MACOSX folder and select CCAAget.pkg:
a. it may require you to drag the CCAAgent.pkg on to your desktop before running
7) It should open this window, select continue:
8) It will open another page, once again select continue:
9) Select "install for all users of this computer" then select "continue"
10) Select "Install"
11) the CISCO NAC Agent will start to install
12) Once succefully installed it will look like this:
14) It will take several moments but a CISCO login window will come up. Login with your Roanoke username and password:
15) Once logged in successfully you should get this message:
16) You are done!