Services for Students
- Phone-in and drop-off computer support from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday (375-2225, Trexler 369). Submit a ticket online anytime at support.roanoke.edu (when prompted, log in using your MyRoanoke username and password).
- Network e-mail and calendar, storage, wikis, blogs and more
- Help setting up e-mail on your computer - Windows or Mac
- MyRoanoke portal single sign on including Inquire, WebAdvisor and your Maroon Card. Follow the provided link to your Microsoft 365 e-mail web access
- Inquire courses, organizations and clubs, online storage space and portfolios
- Wired and wireless high speed networking and internet connections throughout academic buildings
- For legal downloading sources - EDUCAUSE
Physical and Virtual Computer Labs
- Computer labs with free printing for up to $50 per academic year
- Remote access to lab computers through the Roanoke College Remote Computing software
- Educational Technology Resource Center for video production and other services
No-Cost and Discounted Software and Hardware Available to Students
- No-cost downloads of Microsoft Office Professional for PC or Mac, Windows 7, SOPHOS (Endpoint Protection Sotware) and Mathematica
- Full instructions for the Office and Windows download
- Discounts and pre-configured computer systems
- Black & white and color printing, copying and scanning services in Fintel Library and the Print Shop; black & white and color printing also available in all Labs on campus
- Large format, banner and mass printing are available in the Print Shop.
Phone & Cable TV Services
- Residence hall in-room cable TV and wireless network
- Direct network connection in residence hall rooms upon request
- Request a VOIP phone for your room ($250 deposit required)
- Help setting up e-mail on your Apple iOS Device
- Help setting up e-mail on your other mobile phone (Android or other smartphone)
Check the status of major services and servers.
Get realtime information on reported outages.