Printing for students is a quick and easy experience with our RICOH printers.
Things to remember when trying to print
- You must always have your Maroon Card
- Each academic year there will be $50 put on your Maroon Card in the Print Allotment fund
- Once you run out of the $50 from the Print Allotment, money starts deducting from your Maroon Money
- Black and White prints are $.05 per page and Colors prints are $.40 per page
Notes about print allotment:
- $50 in Print Allotment is added to your account before the start of each academic year. (Any unused Print Allotment from the previous academic year is forfeited.)
- $10 in Print Allotment is added to your account before the start of each Summer Term (For summer school students only.)
- Upon graduation, any unused Print Allotment is forfeited after your graduation date.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Helpdesk at (540) 375-2225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org