Roanoke College Remote Computing
RCRC is the ability to remote into an on-campus lab computer from your own electronic device from anywhere in the world! This gives you the ability to use software that is only available on campus while you are at home, in your dorm room, or out of town.
This is particularly useful for our study abroad and commuter students. Also, you can print to any on-campus lab printer when you are remoted using the Roanoke College Remote Computing software.
RCRC is compatible with:
- Windows PC (XP, Vista and 7)
- Mac OS X
- iOS Devices (iPad, iPod Touch)
- Android phones (beta).
Instructions to use RCRC
On a Windows PC:
Go to https://rcrc.roanoke.edu and log in with your MyRoanoke username and password. The domain needs to say "Academic."
Download the detailed instructions below for your operating system.
Computer Software Available
- Trexler Math (25 computers) - Minitab, Mathematica, SPSS, R, R Studio
- Trexler Science (15 computers) - Arc GIS, Chem Draw, Symyx Draw, Spartan, Spartan Stu
- West (20 computers) - SPSS, Stata, Acc Desktop Edu, Microsoft Expression Web, Project 2010
- Olin (15 computers) - Adobe Pagemaker, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Sibelius 6, Photoshop Essentials
If you have any questions about RCRC please submit a ticket to the Helpdesk at support.roanoke.edu.