The Roanoke College Information Technology Division (IT) provides cutting edge technology services and support for all members of the Roanoke College community. IT provides services and support for students to enhance their education and residential experience. IT provides wireless to the entire campus, support for student laptops and computers, the ability to connect gaming devices in residence halls, remote computing into campus lab computers from your personal computer, and much more. Below is a list of some of our services. A more detailed list of our services provided can be found under the Services for Students page.
- How to Add Your Roanoke Email to your Phone or other Devices
- Free Software Available through the College
- Do I Need My Own Computer?
- Recommendations & Minimum System Requirements
- Recommended Laptop Programs
- Technical Support Available to Students
- Wireless Information
- Connecting Gaming Devices in the Residence Hall
- Roanoke College Remote Computing