Dr. Jack K. Steehler
Director of Institutional Research
204B Administration Building
- Complete analytical data studies for campus offices.
- Perform planning analyses and projections.
- Maintain and publish institutional data of all types, including enrollment, instruction, and graduation statistics.
- Complete federal (IPEDS) and state (SCHEV) data reports of various types.
- Complete a variety of external surveys, primarily for use by prospective students.
- Coordinate internal and external surveys such as the Alumni Survey, the Graduating Student Survey, and the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE).
- Manage the Course Instruction Evaluation System (CIES).