ISEP- International Student Exchange Program
ISEP, the world's largest student exchange program is a multilateral exchange between leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Americas. ISEP institutions include leading national universities like University of Amsterdam, University of Helsinki, and Korea University. ISEP is a full immersion program, meaning that students enroll at a foreign university and take classes alongside host nationals and other international students. Many ISEP universities provide instruction in English as well as other languages (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, etc.)
What does ISEP offer?
- Variety -- There are more than 100 study sites worldwide, including non-traditional sites in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the South Pacific.
- Find sites by major, language of instruction, and country.
- Both semester and full-year exchanges are available, including dual placement (fall in one location and spring in another).
- Exchanges in almost any discipline, including technical fields.
- Study in English as well as in Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, etc.
ISEP is affordable
- ISEP exchanges include tuition, fees, room and board throughout the length of the exchange.
- Program costs are based on the usual costs of tuition, fees, room and board at Roanoke College and are paid directly to Roanoke College.
- Usually, all forms of financial aid and scholarships can be applied toward ISEP exchange costs.
ISEP is open to full-time students in good standing. Applications must be completed one semester prior to year of study. The program is open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. The recommended GPA is 3.0, and a minimum GPA of 2.75 is accepted.
For more information please contact the Assistant Director of International Education, Mr. Scott Couchman at 540-375-2068.