Students who apply for an ISEP Exchange location with an approved ISEP Direct option may have the option of accepting this alternative form of placement if eligibility requirements of the host institution are met. However, ISEP Direct program costs do not include room and board. The cost of room and board for ISEP Direct programs must be paid by the student directly to ISEP, the host institution, or the private accommodation provider. Roanoke College will pay tuition charges only on behalf of the student for ISEP Direct programs.
Approved ISEP Direct sites include:
- Universidad de Palermo (Argentina)
- Universidad del Salvador (Argentina)
- Vesalius College (Belgium)
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso (Chile)
- Universidad Nacional (Costa Rica)
- University of the South Pacific (Fiji)
- Université Paul Valéry (France)
- Universita degli Studi di Urbino "Carlo Bo" (Italy)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- University of Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Universidad de Murcia (Spain)
- University of Sunderland (United Kingdom)
- University of Ulster (United Kingdom)
ISEP is open to full-time students in good standing. Applications for ISEP programs are due February 1st for fall semester participation and August 24 for spring semester participation. The program is open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. The recommended GPA is 3.0, and a minimum GPA of 2.75 is accepted.
For more information please contact the Assistant Director of International Education, Mr. Scott Couchman at 540-375-2068.
The student will be billed by Roanoke College for tuition and fees only and will be responsible for payment of room and/or board either to ISEP or the host institution or the private accommodation service provider.