Booking Fintel Library Videos and DVDs
Fintel Library has over 5,200 videos and DVDs which may be used in the classroom. Advance booking of multimedia library materials is provided to ensure availability of items.
We welcome your requests and ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Requests should be made at least 5 days in advance of the booking date to allow time to process the order. This will reduce the potential for scheduling conflicts. Also note that we are unable to book items owned by Hollins University.
- When making a request for a booking, please be sure to include all of the following information:
- Your name
- Title and call number of item needed
- Course for which the item is needed
- The date(s) of need. Please make the request for the day before your intended use of the item.
- You will receive confirmation once the item is booked. If you do not receive your confirmation within 3 days of your request, please call us immediately at 375-2294.
- Please remember that if you send a department secretary or student assistant to the library to retrieve the item(s), that person will need to have YOUR faculty ID or your department’s proxy borrowing card in hand. As a matter of protecting your library record from misuse, we cannot make exceptions to this guideline.
Requests must be arranged with the library by email, phone, or fax.
Feel free to copy and paste information from catalog into an email.
Phone: (540) 375-2294
Fax: (540) 378-5105