Circulating Media Equipment from Fintel Library
Fintel Library has LCD projectors, HD Digital Video Cameras, and Digital Voice Recorders available for checkout to Roanoke College Faculty, Students, and Staff.
- All equipment checks out for three (3) days.
- HD Digital Video Cameras require an SD memory card (8x or 10x speed recommended).
- Patrons must supply their own SD cards.
- LCD Projectors do not come with cables to connect them to computers other devices (Power cable and remote control only).
Guides and Documentation for Media Equipment.
- How to use the Canon Vixia HF R300 (quick guide)
- Canon Vixia R300 Video Camera manual
- How to use the Epson 710HD data projector (quick guide)
- Epson 710HD data projector set-up guide
- Epson 710HD Users Guide (full manual)
- How to use the Olympus WS-801 Voice Recorder (quick guide)
- Olympus WS-801 Voice Recorder manual