Media Equipment Available for Checkout
Circulating Media Equipment from Fintel Library
Fintel Library has LCD projectors, HD Digital Video Cameras, and Digital Voice Recorders available for checkout to Roanoke College Faculty, Students, and Staff.
- All equipment checks out for three (3) days.
- HD Digital Video Cameras require an SD memory card (8x or 10x speed recommended).
- Patrons must supply their own SD cards.
- LCD Projectors do not come with cables to connect them to computers other devices (Power cable and remote control only).
Guides and Documentation for Media Equipment.
- How to use the Canon Vixia HF R300 (quick guide)
- Canon Vixia R300 Video Camera manual
- How to use the Epson 710HD data projector (quick guide)
- Epson 710HD data projector set-up guide
- Epson 710HD Users Guide (full manual)
- How to use the Olympus WS-801 Voice Recorder (quick guide)
- Olympus WS-801 Voice Recorder manual