Helping Distressed and Disruptive Students
This informational guide was developed by the Dean of Students Office to aid faculty and staff in assisting students who are experiencing difficulties at Roanoke College. Click here to view the pdf version of the document.
More 911 Guide Information:
FAQs When Dealing with Distressed and Disruptive Students
- What are some signs that a student may be in distress?
- Responding to a Distressed Student
- Responding to a Disruptive Student
- How should I respond when a student is disrupting my class?
- Warning Signs of Disruptive Student Behavior
- How to Make a Referral
Student Behavior at Roanoke College
- Student Conduct Code Violations and Who to Contact
- Hazing Policy
- Class Attendance
- Illness Policy
- Notification from the Registrar's Office
This publication adapted with permission from the University of Central Florida, Faculty 911 Guide