Turk Pre-Law Program Advisory Committee
The Turk Pre-Law Program is fortunate to have an extraordinary group of lawyers, judges and academics who compose its advisory committee. The members of this advisory committee include the following individuals:
- The Honorable Glen E. Conrad, United States District Court Judge for the Western District of Virginia
- John P. Fishwick, Jr., Esq., Lichtenstein, Fishwick & Johnson
- Olin R. Melchionna, Jr., Esq., Spilman, Thomas & Battle
- G. Michael Pace, Esq., Gentry, Locke, Rakes and Moore
- William B. Poff, Esq., Woods Rogers
- Bridget Tainer-Parkins, Esq., Frith, Anderson & Peake
- James. C. Turk, Jr., Esq., Harrison & Turk
- William A. Turk, Esq., Omniplex World Services Corporation
- The Honorable Robert M.D. Turk, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge
- The Honorable Michael F. Urbanski, United States District Court Judge for the Western District of Virginia
"At a different or bigger school, there wouldn't be an opportunity to do such research. I was a lot more prepared for law school because I have research skills."
Bridget Tainer '06, on her internship. Bridget did research for a federal judge.