- Roanoke College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Roanoke College.
- The Business Administration program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- The Chemistry program is accredited by the American Chemical Society
- The Teacher Licensure Program is accredited by the Virginia Department of Education
- Athletic Training major is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
The three-fold purpose for publishing the Commission's address and contact numbers is to enable interested constituents (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution's decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement. Note that normal inquiries about the institution such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Roanoke College and not to the Commission's office.