- Events & Festivals
- Sports & Recreation
- Art & Museums
Located in the heart of Southwest Virginia, the Roanoke Valley serves as the area's cultural, economic, education and entertainment center with about 295,000 citizens.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
February 27, 2014
Harlem Globetrotters - Roanoke Civic Center
February 27 - March 2, 2014
ODAC Men's & Women's Basketball Championship - Salem Civic Center
February 27, 2014
EventZone's Cabin Fever - Sidewinders Steak House
March 1, 2014
Darius Rucker - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
Whether you're coming to town to visit the college or just passing through, here's all the information you'll need to get here and get around.
Nightlife, shopping, and more. Salem's got it all.
Salem offers several options for nightspots. Live music, dancing or a quiet booth to hang out with your friends.
Great food is easy to find all around the campus. From sandwiches to filet mignon, and all the pizza, late night goodies, and coffee in between, you can enjoy the best.
Roanoke College Address & Phone
Call 800-388-2276. For general information contact:
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153-3794
- Roundtable Discussion - Viewing Cancun: The multiple visions of modernity and antiquity created by global tourismMarch 10, 2014
- Women's Forum 2014 Kickoff: Jessica ValentiMarch 12, 2014
- Queen for Eternity: Digital Archaeology and the (After)Life of Meresankh III of EgyptMarch 13, 2014
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of TheatreMarch 13, 2014
- Coffee Shop Talk: The Pedagogical Practice of a Water WalkerMarch 13, 2014
- Opening Reception -Tif Robinette, Gwen Hardie art exhibitionsMarch 14, 2014