- Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, as well as any recommendations they deem necessary.
Application materials can be sent through e-mail (Mulder@roanoke.edu) or sent to the address below no later than April 15.
Prof. Arnica Mulder
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153
Applicants must be available for a personal interview on their respective campuses shortly after the application deadline.
- The Program is open to students from all accredited academic institutions.
- Students from all majors are encouraged to apply. Special consideration will be given to students majoring in: Business, Engineering, Industrial Design, Graphic Arts and Computer Science.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must have at least a Junior classification at the time of application (rising Senior status at the time of the program).
- Applicants must have passion for innovation and creativity. They must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in teams. Leadership qualities are a plus.
On March 12th and 13th, Roanoke College seniors Samantha Sterba ‘09 and Virginia Hopkins ‘09 accompanied Dr. Alice L. Kassens to the 2009 Virginia Association of Economists (VAE) 36th Annual Meeting. This trip really began, however, during the fall semester of 2008.
In August, Kassens begins her five-year term as the John S. Shannon Professor in Economics at Roanoke.