- Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, as well as any recommendations they deem necessary.
Application materials can be sent through e-mail (Mulder@roanoke.edu) or sent to the address below no later than April 1.
Prof. Arnica Mulder
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153
Applicants must be available for a personal interview on their respective campuses shortly after the application deadline.
- The Program is open to students from all accredited academic institutions.
- Students from all majors are encouraged to apply. Special consideration will be given to students majoring in: Business, Engineering, Industrial Design, Graphic Arts and Computer Science.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must have at least a Junior classification at the time of application (rising Senior status at the time of the program).
- Applicants must have passion for innovation and creativity. They must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in teams. Leadership qualities are a plus.
Each team was required to create a comprehensive business plan to include manufacturing, marketing and financial strategies for their products
Robinson has had a lot of callings. The Eagle Scout and economics major served in the U.S. Army and the administrations of Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan. As special advisor to Secretary of State George Schultz, he was named “Ambassador” in 1983. Now he is launching a new career, planning a book, and heading up a national organization.