- Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, as well as any recommendations they deem necessary.
Application materials can be sent through e-mail (Mulder@roanoke.edu) or sent to the address below no later than April 1.
Prof. Arnica Mulder
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153
Applicants must be available for a personal interview on their respective campuses shortly after the application deadline.
- The Program is open to students from all accredited academic institutions.
- Students from all majors are encouraged to apply. Special consideration will be given to students majoring in: Business, Engineering, Industrial Design, Graphic Arts and Computer Science.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must have at least a Junior classification at the time of application (rising Senior status at the time of the program).
- Applicants must have passion for innovation and creativity. They must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in teams. Leadership qualities are a plus.
Sarmadi does a lot more than fetch coffee for financial brokers, including Roanoke alum Brandon Reynolds ’00. He has been able to research liquidations and help create portfolios for clients while also attending and participating in conferences and meetings during his summer internship in Atlanta, Ga.
Many colleges and universities have something similar in the form of a “mock” portfolio, but Roanoke College is unique in that they are using real money.