- Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, as well as any recommendations they deem necessary.
Application materials can be sent through e-mail (Mulder@roanoke.edu) or sent to the address below no later than April 1.
Prof. Arnica Mulder
221 College Lane
Salem, VA 24153
Applicants must be available for a personal interview on their respective campuses shortly after the application deadline.
- The Program is open to students from all accredited academic institutions.
- Students from all majors are encouraged to apply. Special consideration will be given to students majoring in: Business, Engineering, Industrial Design, Graphic Arts and Computer Science.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must have at least a Junior classification at the time of application (rising Senior status at the time of the program).
- Applicants must have passion for innovation and creativity. They must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in teams. Leadership qualities are a plus.
Many colleges and universities have something similar in the form of a “mock” portfolio, but Roanoke College is unique in that they are using real money.
Sharon Gibbs chose to work first so she could teach students about real-world work environments.