The Roanoke College Education Department offers the following programs leading to the Collegiate Professional license:
- Elementary Education (PreK-6)
- English (6-12)
- English as a Second Language (PreK-12)
- Foreign Languages: French; German; Spanish (PreK-12)
- Health and Physical Education (PreK-12)
- History and Social Science (6-12)
- Mathematics (6-12)
- Music Education Vocal/Choral (PreK-12)
- Science: Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; Physics (6-12)
- Theatre Arts (PreK-12)
- Visual Art Education (PreK-12)
Already have an undergraduate degree?
“I love the education department because they do a good job getting people into the classroom,” McClaine said.