Roanoke College art history students have studied in M.A. and Ph.D. programs in Art History in the United States and abroad. Students planning to go on to graduate school are urged to study at least one foreign language (preferably French or German) through the intermediate level.
Institutions where recent art history majors have enrolled include:
- University of Maryland
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Courtauld Institute (London)
- Parsons The New School for Design
- Christie's Education - London
- Vanderbilt University, School of Law
For more information on applying to graduate school, contact one of the art history faculty members.