Francis T. West Hall (Old Courthouse)
Built in 1910 by Henry Huggins, the Old Roanoke County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is an example of classical revival style. The building served Roanoke County until 1985 and was purchased by the College in 1987. Now known as Francis T. West Hall, this building has been described as one of the best examples of Beaux Art architecture in the state of Virginia. Today the building contains classrooms and faculty offices.
The Henry H. Fowler Collection
The Henry H. Fowler Collection comprises the papers of one of Roanoke College's most distinguished alumni (class of 1929), best recognized in national and international circles as Lyndon B. Johnson's Secretary of the Treasury. Papers reflect his years of governmental service, prior to and including his years in Treasury, as well as his interests since he left the cabinet in 1968. The Henry H. Fowler Collection is housed in Fintel Library.
Book examines America's religious foundation