An internship is a great opportunity to get a taste of the real world and get some valuable on-the-job training. An internship can help you try on a career before jumping in head first. Your professors and the Career Services Office at Roanoke College can help place you in an internship.
- Networking opportunities for future jobs
- Enhance your resume
- Test your compatibility with a specific field or company
- Learn your strengths
- Experience with general work functions and organizational culture
- Learn more about your chosen field
- Improve communication skills
Students have recently interned with
- Merrill Lynch
- NASA - Langley
- Smithsonian Institute
- The National Institute of Health
- Merck Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Colonial Williamsburg
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Carilion Community Hospital
- among many others…
Say goodbye to ordinary introductory courses in the core curriculum.
Get a closer look at the exceptional facilities available to students at Roanoke College.