The faculty at Roanoke College are active scholars and encourage undergraduate students to do research and creative work. Sometimes, students get involved as research assistants in a faculty member's research program. Other times, student-driven research projects are supported by the guidance of a faculty mentor. To facilitate the matching process between students interested in research and faculty mentors, we have listed faculty research interests on the following pages.
- English: Literary Studies, Communication Studies, and Creative Writing
- Fine Arts: Art, Art History, Music, Theatre
- Modern Languages
- Religion & Philosophy
- Business Administration & Economics
- Health & Human Performance: Athletic Training, Health and Exercise Science, Health and Physical Education, & Sport Management
- Public Affairs: Criminal Justice, International Relations, & Political Science
- Environmental Studies
- Mathematics, Computer Science, and Physics
Say goodbye to ordinary introductory courses in the core curriculum.
Get a closer look at the exceptional facilities available to students at Roanoke College.