URAP Application (Fall 2014)
Please complete the URAP application no later than March 1, 2014. Be sure to complete the application for admission to Roanoke College (which is done separately), if you have not already done so.
For the application, you'll need a few pieces of information:
- Whose projects are the best match for your interests? See Available Projects page
- Short essays to the following questions (our advice is to type these up in a Word Processing program, then paste them into the form)
- Essay 1: Tell us about a time that you had to persist to solve a problem or complete a project.
- Essay 2: Please explain why you are interested in the Undergraduate Research Assistant Program. You might touch on one or more of the following:
- What is it about URAP that particularly sparks your interest? OR
- How do you see a URAP experience fitting into your life goals? OR
- How do you see your URAP experience helping you to reach your professional goals?
- Essay 3: Describe why you believe you are well-suited for one or more of these projects.
Questions and/or Comments Contact:
Dr. Julie Lyon
Director of Student/Faculty Research
540-375-4939 or email@example.com
Say goodbye to ordinary introductory courses in the core curriculum.
Get a closer look at the exceptional facilities available to students at Roanoke College.