Your Roanoke experience was made possible because generations of alumni and friends have supported the Roanoke Fund, the College's annual fund. Your gift to the Roanoke Fund does the following:
- Impacts the largest number of students through scholarships and financial aid
- Supports academic programs and departments throughout campus
- Helps with student initiatives and service learning projects
- Enables Roanoke to retain and recruit our top-notch faculty
- Helps Roanoke secure grants and foundation support as *alumni participation is an important factor in funding decisions
*Alumni participation is used by higher education to measure the number of alumni making an annual gift. Note: Alumni participation equals the number of alumni making gifts, not the actual size of their gift. For example, a gift of $20 is weighed the same as a gift of $20,000, when determining alumni participation.
But how would $20 make a difference at Roanoke? Last year, gifts of $100 or less added up to almost $100,000 - underscoring the fact that every gift makes a difference.Your gift is important on so many levels; both in the day-to-day lives of students and their professors, but also in the larger Roanoke College community. Thank you for making a difference and ensuring the Roanoke experience continues for years to come.