Your Gift – No Matter What Size – Really Matters to Roanoke!
Your Roanoke experience was made possible because generations of alumni and friends have supported the Roanoke Fund, the College's annual fund. Your gift to the Roanoke Fund does the following:
- Impacts the largest number of students through scholarships and financial aid
- Supports academic programs and departments throughout campus
- Helps with student initiatives and service learning projects
- Enables Roanoke to retain and recruit our top-notch faculty
- Helps Roanoke secure grants and foundation support as *alumni participation is an important factor in funding decisions
*Alumni participation is used by higher education to measure the number of alumni making an annual gift. Note: Alumni participation equals the number of alumni making gifts, not the actual size of their gift. For example, a gift of $20 is weighed the same as a gift of $20,000, when determining alumni participation.
But how would $20 make a difference at Roanoke? Last year, gifts of $100 or less added up to almost $100,000 - underscoring the fact that every gift makes a difference.Your gift is important on so many levels; both in the day-to-day lives of students and their professors, but also in the larger Roanoke College community. Thank you for making a difference and ensuring the Roanoke experience continues for years to come.