Offenses Against Property
a. Attempted or actual theft of and/or damage to property of the College or property of a member of the College community or other personal or public property, on or off campus.
b. Unauthorized possession, duplication or use of keys/card access to any College premises.
c. Unauthorized entry to or use of College premises.
d. Violation of the College Use of Computer Facilities Policy, including but not limited to:
1. Theft or other abuse of computer facilities and resources.
2. Unauthorized entry into a file, to use, read, or change the contents, or for any other purpose.
3. Unauthorized transfer of a file.
4. Use of another individual's identification and/or password.
5. Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with the work of another student or College official.
6. Use of computing facilities and resources to send obscene or abusive messages.
7. Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with normal operation of the College computing system.
8. Use of computing facilities and resources in violation of copyright laws.