Offenses Against the Student Conduct System
Abuse of the Student Conduct System, including but not limited to:
1. Failure to obey the notice from a Student Conduct Council or College official to appear for a meeting or hearing as part of the Student Conduct System.
2. Falsification, distortion, or misrepresentation of information before a Student Conduct Council.
3. Disruption or interference with the orderly conduct of a Student Conduct Council proceeding.
4. Institution of a Student Conduct Code proceeding in bad faith.
5. Attempting to discourage an individual's proper participation in, or use of, the Student Conduct System.
6. Attempting to influence the impartiality of a member of a Student Conduct Council prior to, and/or during the course of, the Student Conduct Code proceeding.
7. Harassment (verbal or physical) and/or intimidation of a member of a Student Conduct Council prior to, during, and/or after a Student Conduct Code proceeding.
8. Failure to comply with the sanction(s) imposed under the Student Conduct Code.
9. Influencing or attempting to influence another person to commit an abuse of the Student Conduct Code system.