Offenses Against the Student Conduct System
Abuse of the Student Conduct System, including but not limited to:
- Failure to obey the notice from a Student Conduct Council or College official to appear for a meeting or hearing as part of the Student Conduct System.
- Falsification, distortion, or misrepresentation of information before a Student Conduct Council.
- Disruption or interference with the orderly conduct of a Student Conduct Council proceeding.
- Institution of a Student Conduct Code proceeding in bad faith.
- Attempting to discourage an individual's proper participation in, or use of, the Student Conduct System.
- Attempting to influence the impartiality of a member of a Student Conduct Council prior to, and/or during the course of, the Student Conduct Code proceeding.
- Harassment (verbal or physical) and/or intimidation of a member of a Student Conduct Council prior to, during, and/or after a Student Conduct Code proceeding.
- Failure to comply with the sanction(s) imposed under the Student Conduct Code.
- Influencing or attempting to influence another person to commit an abuse of the Student Conduct Code system.