Check out these photo and video scenes of Roanoke's snow-covered campus this month.
Roanoke's Commencement exercises are scheduled for Saturday, May 2. Baccalaureate will be Friday, May 1.
Sara Dorrance received $5,000 from Psi Chi for a research project on people's dependence on cell phones.
Several Roanoke students interning at the Taubman Museum are helping to promote and speak about the exhibition and its history.
Roanoke College professor, students lobby Capitol Hill legislators for health, physical education support
Five students and Dr. Michael Maina visited Washington D.C., as part of SHAPE America's SPEAK Out Day events.
Through the U.S. Department of Energy's SunShot Initiative, Roanoke and 14 other Virginia colleges will receive support to create and implement a solar energy plan.
Doug and Peggy Horn believe it is important to help Roanoke continue to provide a great educational experience for young people.
Homeowners Laxman and Pingala Kadariya, along with their two children and Laxman's mother, moved into R-House after a January dedication ceremony. Watch television news coverage of the dedication ceremony.
PERRY, NY � The Roanoke College men's lacrosse team received votes in the Week Two USILA Coaches Poll, announced Monday.
HILTON HEAD, SC � The Roanoke College men's tennis team went 2-0 to start the 2015 men's tennis season, sweeping both Lebanon Valley and St. John's Fisher, 9-0 during Spring Break action.
- Tuesday Elderscholar Lecture Program beginsMarch 10, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: Undoing Democracy: Neoliberalism and Political Life, Dr. Wendy Brown,March 10, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: Climate Action: Roanoke College students speakMarch 12, 2015
- Thursday Elderscholar Lecture Program beginsMarch 12, 2015
- Women's Forum 2015: From Pant Suit to Hoodie: Journey of an Accidental EntrepreneurMarch 12, 2015
- Roanoke College Coffee Shop Talk: History Wars- Taking to the Streets over U.S. AP HistoryMarch 12, 2015