Currently, the tuition that Roanoke charges only covers about 50 percent of what it actually costs to educate a student. The difference is provided by gifts like yours, making it possible for students to receive a solid education that will benefit them for their entire lives. Give now
Keep up to date with what's going on with your students in the College Snapshots galleries.
Whether you're coming to town for family weekend or just a visit, here's all the information you'll need to get here and get around.
- How Do I Pay for College?
- Costs and Financial Assistance
- Apply for FAFSA
- Scholarships Dates & Deadlines
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Tuition and Fees
Register for the Parent Network
Help new Roanoke grads prepare for the real world by assisting with advising, interviewing, providing internships, etc. Register for the parent network now.
Roanoke's quality is recognized by The Princeton Review, U.S. News & World Report, Washington Monthly and more. Roanoke is also among the 276 colleges - less than 7% - that qualify for the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
Parents of Future Students:
Parents of Current Students:
Keep in Touch:
Support Roanoke College:
- Spanish Film Festival: Un Cuento Chino (Argentina, 2012)January 14, 2015
- CAB- BingoJanuary 16, 2015
- Catholic Mass on CampusJanuary 18, 2015
- Maroon Visit DayJanuary 19, 2015
- "The Inner Life of MLK based upon 'DANGEROUS FRIENDSHIP'"January 19, 2015
- Performing Arts Series presents American Shakespeare Center "Much Ado About Nothing"January 19, 2015