Virtual Campus Tour
Beyond your typical online tour, videos and pictures make this more of a campus test drive.
You're here for an education and we take that very seriously, however there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
- 54 percent of Roanoke's approximately 2,100 students are from Virginia.
- The entire student body represents about 40 states (including the District of Columbia) and 25 foreign countries
- 66 percent of full-time students live in campus housing.
Things To Do & Activities
- Things to do
- Clubs & Organizations
- Greek Life
- Sports & Recreation
- Community Service
- Annual Events
Roanoke College has more than 100 clubs and organizations. There is something for every interest.
Chris Besse '14
"Get involved and make Roanoke College your own, so that you go out there and take advantage of everything that Roanoke College has to offer."
Katrina King '14
"Put yourself out there, test yourself. College is about finding out who you are and finding out what you want to do and the professors and the people here are willing to help you do that."
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─ a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
- Diwali Festival: Indian Cooking Class4:00 PM, Thu, 10/30/14 - Thu, 10/30/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Relay For Life Trick or Treat 12:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- BSA and RCAD Halloween Dance Party11:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Men's Cross Country11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Women's Volleyball11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- CHIyOga3:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14