Brendan Horgan '15
"I joined the Kappa Alpha Order because of the brothers who were and are part of the Beta Rho chapter here at Roanoke College, their standing on campus as leaders, and the unity within this chapter. I have loved every minute of my time in KA and will continue to enjoy my career as a brother. By being a brother of the Kappa Alpha Order I have gained valuable leadership experience much quicker then I would have without the order. I have the pleasure of being friends with 29 of the greatest guys on campus, and the numerous training and leadership programs offered by our national office."
Vice President & Chair of the Standards Board
Scott Munley '15
Secretary & Chair of Inter-Fraternal Relations
Mark Adams '15
"Becoming a brother of Pi Kappa Alpha and joining the Fraternity and Sorority Community here at Roanoke College has been nothing but a positive experience. I have created life-long friendships not only within my fraternity, but all throughout Greek Life. Along with making new friends, I have also learned how to become a leader and how to apply my skills to other aspects of my life. I would encourage all students to look into joining and becoming apart of this wonderful community."
Treasurer & Chair for Success Initiatives
Public Relations & Chair of Philanthropy
"I joined my fraternity because of one specific person. I have stayed a member because of the sense of brotherhood. It has given me another home away from home."
- Baseball7:00 PM, Tue, 03/11/14
- Women's Forum 201412:00 AM, Wed, 03/12/14 - Thu, 03/27/14
- Softball3:00 PM, Wed, 03/12/14
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of Theatre7:00 PM, Thu, 03/13/14 - Thu, 03/13/14
- Tif Robinette Performance6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Folksingers Erin & Monica - Women's Voices in Music 8:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Oriana Singers with Virginia Glee Club6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14