Forming a New Student Organization
Write and approve an organizational constitution that contains a statement of purpose or mission statement. A sample constitution can be found here.
Prepare a roster of students wishing to form this new organization. A minimum of six (6) students is needed.
Identify at least one faculty or staff member willing to serve as the organization's advisor. Campus organizations may have more that one advisor.
Submit all of the above documents electronically to the Assistant Dean/Director of the Colket Center. The Director will forward these documents to the Student Government Association for its approval.
- Baseball7:00 PM, Tue, 03/31/15
- Women's Lacrosse4:30 PM, Wed, 04/01/15
- Open Mic Night9:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic Night8:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Sophomore & Junior Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 04/06/15 - Mon, 04/06/15
- What Not to Wear: Roanoke College with an International Twist7:00 PM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Tue, 04/07/15
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Fri, 04/10/15