Forming a New Student Organization
Write and approve an organizational constitution that contains a statement of purpose or mission statement. A sample constitution can be found here.
Prepare a roster of students wishing to form this new organization. A minimum of six (6) students is needed.
Identify at least one faculty or staff member willing to serve as the organization's advisor. Campus organizations may have more that one advisor.
Submit all of the above documents electronically to the Assistant Dean/Director of the Colket Center. The Director will forward these documents to the Student Government Association for its approval.
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Women's Soccer11:00 AM, Sat, 08/23/14
- Welcome Week Comedy Hypnosis Show9:00 PM, Mon, 08/25/14 - Mon, 08/25/14
- Fall 2014 Opening Worship Service9:00 PM, Wed, 08/27/14 - Wed, 08/27/14
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/28/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- RCAD Bingo9:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- Welcome Back FOTQ and Activities Fair4:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14