Forming a New Student Organization
Write and approve an organizational constitution that contains a statement of purpose or mission statement. A sample constitution can be found at this link: http://web.roanoke.edu/x9106.xml.
Prepare a roster of students wishing to form this new organization. A minimum of six (6) students is needed.
Identify at least one faculty or staff member willing to serve as the organization's advisor. Campus organizations may have more that one advisor.
Submit all of the above documents electronically to the Assistant Dean/Director of the Colket Center. The Director will forward these documents to the Student Government Association for its approval.
- Study Cave Coffeehouse8:00 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13
- Kandinsky Trio Concert Series: �Passionate Prisms�7:30 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13
- Roanoke College Day of Play12:00 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13
- Women's Indoor Track9:00 AM, Sat, 12/07/13
- Men's Indoor Track9:00 AM, Sat, 12/07/13
- Alternative Saturday Night - Christmas Party9:00 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13
- Holiday Food Craft12:00 PM, Sun, 12/08/13 - Sun, 12/08/13