Mapping the Student Organization Server
*A request must be made through the Colket Center before student organizations can have access to their organization's account. To request access, please refer to "Request for Network Access" under "Organizational Information."
- Go to My Computer.
- Click on "Tools" and choose "Map Network Drive..."
- A dialog box will appear and follow the remaining steps to access your organization's storage space.
- In the top box that appears, choose drive S.
- In the bottom box type in: \\SVNT02\stuorg$
- Once connected find the folder with the organization's abbreviation.
- Create folders as needed within your student organization's directory.
- In any programs save to the "S" drive in your organization's directory.
- Women's Volleyball7:00 PM, Tue, 09/30/14
- Southwestern Virginia/ Eastern Tennessee Alumni Chapter Reception6:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14 - Wed, 10/01/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14
- Smores with Northside7:30 PM, Thu, 10/02/14 - Thu, 10/02/14
- RCAD Casino Night 9:00 PM, Fri, 10/03/14 - Fri, 10/03/14
- Oktoberfest5:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14 - Sat, 10/04/14
- Engaging Masterpieces: The Romantic Theme of Nature in German Art Song4:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14 - Sat, 10/04/14