Mapping the Student Organization Server
*A request must be made through the Colket Center before student organizations can have access to their organization's account. To request access, please refer to "Request for Network Access" under "Organizational Information."
- Go to My Computer.
- Click on "Tools" and choose "Map Network Drive..."
- A dialog box will appear and follow the remaining steps to access your organization's storage space.
- In the top box that appears, choose drive S.
- In the bottom box type in: \\SVNT02\stuorg$
- Once connected find the folder with the organization's abbreviation.
- Create folders as needed within your student organization's directory.
- In any programs save to the "S" drive in your organization's directory.
- BSA and RCAD Halloween Dance Party11:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Relay For Life Trick or Treat 12:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Men's Cross Country11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Women's Volleyball11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14
- CHIyOga3:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14