The Counseling Center staff provides on Campus both short and long term counseling which is free of charge. The Center is located in the Chaplain's Office and appointments can be made in person or by telephone. To schedule an appointment you can contact Kathy Russo 375-2302 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. After hours you can call 375-2310. The years at college can be among the most gratifying and challenging of a person's life. For traditional aged students, choices will be made about life-style and vocation while wrestling with issues of personal growth and the transition into adulthood; these choices and challenges often bring confusion. For adult students, new choices and changes and academic pursuits may add to ongoing personal and work responsibilities. The Counseling Center is prepared to meet the needs of the College community with compassion and honesty.
- Men's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Softball9:00 AM, Sat, 05/11/13
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Mon, 06/03/13 - Mon, 06/03/13
- Student Organization Workshop5:00 PM, Mon, 08/26/13 - Mon, 08/26/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Thu, 08/29/13 - Thu, 08/29/13
- Poster Sale10:00 AM, Fri, 08/30/13 - Fri, 08/30/13
- Alpha Phi Omega Info Session7:00 PM, Mon, 09/02/13 - Mon, 09/02/13