Student Health 101
Student Health 101 is an ezine delivered to student monthly via email. It is loaded with wellness information on topics such as financial management, physical health and emotional health. Click here for the latest edition.
An online resource for mental health specifically for college students. This website offers both information and brief assessments to help you determine whether or not you, or a friend, may be in need of treatment.
Half of Us
A partnership with MTV U and the Jed Foundation. Provides information and shares the stories of celebrities who have struggled with mental health issues.
AA/NA meetings in the Roanoke Valley
Suicide Prevention Hotlines - available 24-7
National Hopeline Network 1.800.SUICIDE or 1.800.784.2433
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1.800.273TALK or 1.800.273.8255
Local Crisis Services - available 24-7
CONNECT (Provided by Carilion Clinic) 540.981.8181 or 1.800.284.8898
RESPOND (Provided by Lewis-Gale) 540.776.1100 or 1.800.541.9992
The Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- Women's Tennis1:00 PM, Sun, 02/01/15
- Meet the Members8:00 PM, Mon, 02/02/15 - Mon, 02/02/15
- Round Table Discussion4:30 PM, Wed, 02/04/15 - Wed, 02/04/15
- Women's Basketball5:00 PM, Wed, 02/04/15
- Yoga5:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15
- Capoeira Resistencia7:00 PM, Fri, 02/06/15 - Fri, 02/06/15
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 02/08/15 - Sun, 02/08/15