Student Health 101
Student Health 101 is an ezine delivered to student monthly via email. It is loaded with wellness information on topics such as financial management, physical health and emotional health. Click here for the latest edition.
An online resource for mental health specifically for college students. This website offers both information and brief assessments to help you determine whether or not you, or a friend, may be in need of treatment.
Half of Us
A partnership with MTV U and the Jed Foundation. Provides information and shares the stories of celebrities who have struggled with mental health issues.
AA/NA meetings in the Roanoke Valley
- Alcoholics Anonymous http://www.aaroanoke.org
- Narcotics Anonymous http://www.roanokena.org
- Alanon/Alateen http://www.va-al-anon.org
Suicide Prevention Hotlines- available 24-7
National Hopeline Network 1.800.SUICIDE or 1.800.784.2433
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1.800.273TALK or 1.800.273.8255
Local Crisis Services- available 24-7
CONNECT (Provided by Carilion Clinic) 540.981.8181 or 1.800.284.8898
RESPOND (Provided by Lewis-Gale) 540.776.1100 or 1.800.541.9992
The Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- Baseball7:00 PM, Tue, 03/11/14
- Women's Forum 201412:00 AM, Wed, 03/12/14 - Thu, 03/27/14
- Softball3:00 PM, Wed, 03/12/14
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of Theatre7:00 PM, Thu, 03/13/14 - Thu, 03/13/14
- Tif Robinette Performance6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Folksingers Erin & Monica - Women's Voices in Music 8:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Oriana Singers with Virginia Glee Club6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14