When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Women's Lacrosse1:00 PM, Sat, 04/18/15
- Baseball12:00 PM, Sat, 04/18/15
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 04/19/15 - Sun, 04/19/15
- Oriana Singers: Spring Concert 3:00 PM, Sun, 04/19/15 - Sun, 04/19/15
- Senior Class Wine & Cheese Reception4:00 PM, Wed, 04/29/15 - Wed, 04/29/15
- Senior Class Picnic2:00 PM, Thu, 04/30/15 - Thu, 04/30/15
- Roanoke College Choir: Spring Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/01/15 - Fri, 05/01/15