When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Softball5:00 PM, Wed, 04/01/15
- Women's Lacrosse4:00 PM, Wed, 04/01/15
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic Night9:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Sophomore & Junior Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 04/06/15 - Mon, 04/06/15
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Fri, 04/10/15
- What Not to Wear: Roanoke College with an International Twist7:00 PM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Tue, 04/07/15
- Theatre Roanoke College: An Evening of One-Acts12:00 AM, Wed, 04/08/15 - Wed, 04/08/15