When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Women's Tennis3:00 PM, Fri, 02/27/15
- Softball12:00 PM, Sat, 02/28/15
- Mediation and Muffins 7:30 PM, Tue, 03/10/15 - Tue, 03/10/15
- Women's Forum Presents: Lea Morris - musician8:00 PM, Thu, 03/12/15 - Thu, 03/12/15
- Pi Day Pi-ing12:00 PM, Fri, 03/13/15 - Fri, 03/13/15
- Kandinsky Trio Concert :Series Finale7:30 PM, Sat, 03/14/15 - Sat, 03/14/15
- Delta Jamma1:00 PM, Sun, 03/15/15 - Sun, 03/15/15