When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Women's Basketball6:00 PM, Tue, 11/25/14
- RC Choir and Oriana Singers: Lessons & Carols XXX2:00 PM, Sun, 11/30/14 - Sun, 11/30/14
- Women's Basketball2:00 PM, Sun, 11/30/14
- Wear Purple Wednesday11:00 AM, Wed, 12/03/14 - Wed, 12/03/14
- Psychology Department Poster Session11:45 AM, Thu, 12/04/14 - Thu, 12/04/14
- RC Jazz and Wind Ensemble Joint Concert7:30 PM, Thu, 12/04/14 - Thu, 12/04/14
- Kwanzaa Dinner 5:00 PM, Fri, 12/05/14 - Fri, 12/05/14