When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Water Days7:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Taste of Hispanic Culture6:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Women's Soccer5:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 09/24/14
- FOTQ w/ the Lenny Marcus Group4:30 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Delta Gamma Anchor Spalsh Lip Sync8:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Build-A-Bear5:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14