When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- RCAD Bingo9:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- Welcome Back FOTQ and Activities Fair4:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14 - Fri, 08/29/14
- Men's Cross Country6:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14
- Women's Soccer5:00 PM, Fri, 08/29/14
- Basic First Aid/CPR Training9:00 AM, Sat, 08/30/14 - Sat, 08/30/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 08/31/14 - Sun, 08/31/14
- RCAD Funny T-shirts4:30 PM, Fri, 09/05/14 - Fri, 09/05/14