When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Relay for Life Kick-Off Week Dodgeball 7:00 PM, Sat, 10/25/14 - Sat, 10/25/14
- Extra-Life 24 Hour Marathon3:00 PM, Sat, 10/25/14 - Sun, 10/26/14
- Women's Volleyball1:00 PM, Sat, 10/25/14
- Women's Volleyball11:00 AM, Sat, 10/25/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 10/26/14 - Sun, 10/26/14
- Diwali Festival: Indian Cooking Class4:00 PM, Thu, 10/30/14 - Thu, 10/30/14
- Relay For Life Trick or Treat 12:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14