When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Summer Visit Day1:00 PM, Fri, 07/25/14 - Fri, 07/25/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Mon, 07/28/14 - Mon, 07/28/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Tue, 07/29/14 - Tue, 07/29/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Wed, 07/30/14 - Wed, 07/30/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Thu, 07/31/14 - Thu, 07/31/14
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Men's Soccer7:30 PM, Tue, 08/26/14