When students are in an immediate crisis, it is our goal to address the situation promptly. During regular business hours, contact the Counseling Center directly at (540) 375-2302.
For life threatening situations, at any hour, please call Campus Safety at (540) 375-2310 or dial 911.
We are not a 24-hour service but, for situations that seriously threaten your health and well-being, or the health and well-being of another student, we are part of the after-hours emergency response network available via Campus Safety at (540) 375- 2310. Please be aware that e-mail is not monitored in a way that ensures urgent messages receive a timely, appropriate response.
- Southwestern Virginia/ Eastern Tennessee Alumni Chapter Reception6:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14 - Wed, 10/01/14
- Field Hockey7:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 10/01/14
- Smores with Northside7:30 PM, Thu, 10/02/14 - Thu, 10/02/14
- RCAD Casino Night 9:00 PM, Fri, 10/03/14 - Fri, 10/03/14
- Engaging Masterpieces: The Romantic Theme of Nature in German Art Song4:00 PM, Sat, 10/04/14 - Sat, 10/04/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 10/05/14 - Sun, 10/05/14