You're here for an education and we take that very seriously. However there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
December 5-7, 2013
Scrooge - Roanoke Performing Arts Theatre
December 6, 2013
Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting Ceremony - Salem Farmers Market
December 7, 2013
Ye Olde Salem Christmas - Salem Farmers Market
December 8, 2013
Public Ice Skating - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
There's nothing more fun than attending an athletic event with your friends, while supporting your teams!
- Jazz & Wind Ensembles Joint Concert7:30 PM, Thu, 12/05/13 - Thu, 12/05/13
- A Cappella Holiday Concert7:00 PM, Fri, 12/06/13 - Fri, 12/06/13
- Kwanzaa Dinner6:00 PM, Fri, 12/06/13 - Fri, 12/06/13
- Women's Indoor Track9:00 AM, Sat, 12/07/13
- Men's Indoor Track9:00 AM, Sat, 12/07/13
- Kandinsky Trio Concert Series: �Passionate Prisms�7:30 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13
- Roanoke College Day of Play12:00 PM, Sat, 12/07/13 - Sat, 12/07/13