You're here for an education and we take that very seriously. However there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
November 10-11, 2014
Blue Man Group - Roanoke Civic Center
November 13, 2014
Little Big Town - Salem Civic Center
November 21, 2014
Dierks Bently - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─ a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
There's nothing more fun than attending an athletic event with your friends, while supporting your teams!
- BSA and RCAD Halloween Dance Party11:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Relay For Life Trick or Treat 12:00 PM, Fri, 10/31/14 - Fri, 10/31/14
- Men's Cross Country11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Women's Volleyball11:00 AM, Sat, 11/01/14
- Roanoke Haunting: Haunted House6:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14
- CHIyOga3:00 PM, Sat, 11/01/14 - Sat, 11/01/14