You're here for an education and we take that very seriously. However there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
October 3, 2014
The Blind Boys of Alabama - Jefferson Center
November 10-11, 2014
Blue Man Group - Roanoke Civic Center
November 13, 2014
Little Big Town - Salem Civic Center
November 21, 2014
Dierks Bently - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─ a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
There's nothing more fun than attending an athletic event with your friends, while supporting your teams!
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Tue, 10/21/14
- Women's Volleyball6:30 PM, Tue, 10/21/14
- Magician Steven Stone 8:00 PM, Fri, 10/24/14 - Fri, 10/24/14
- Haunted House7:00 PM, Fri, 10/24/14 - Sat, 10/25/14
- RCAD Pumpkin Carving5:30 PM, Fri, 10/24/14 - Fri, 10/24/14
- RCAD Kings Dominion12:00 PM, Sat, 10/25/14 - Sat, 10/25/14
- Fall Visit Day10:30 AM, Sat, 10/25/14 - Sat, 10/25/14