You're here for an education and we take that very seriously. However there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
April 24, 2014
Thursday Night Live - The Taubman Museum of Art
April 24-26, 2014
Down by Downtown Music Festival - Downtown Roanoke
April 25, 2014
Red Sox Game - Salem Red Sox Stadium
May 1, 2014
Jason Aldean - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
There's nothing more fun than attending an athletic event with your friends, while supporting your teams!
- Golf Sat, 04/26/14
- Women's Tennis11:00 AM, Sat, 04/26/14
- Roanoke College Choir, Oriana Singers Farewell Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Baccalaureate 20144:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Commencement 201410:00 AM, Sat, 05/03/14 - Sat, 05/03/14
- Maroon Open House12:00 PM, Fri, 07/11/14 - Fri, 07/11/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Mon, 07/28/14 - Mon, 07/28/14