You're here for an education and we take that very seriously. However there's no reason not to have some fun along the way.
There is a lot to see and do in Roanoke and in the surrounding area. Here's some ideas of upcoming events to check out:
July 31, 2014
Sheryl Crow - Elmwood Park Amphitheater
September 13, 2014
Comedian Bill Engvall - Roanoke Civic Center
November 1, 2014
Dracula - Roanoke Ballet Theatre
November 10-11, 2014
Blue Man Group - Roanoke Civic Center
For other ideas, check out the Roanoke Valley page.
The Roanoke Valley
The Roanoke Valley has the best of both worlds─ a large metropolitan area and a great location in the mountains. So, take advantage of what both have to offer.
There's nothing more fun than attending an athletic event with your friends, while supporting your teams!
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Fri, 08/01/14 - Fri, 08/01/14
- Men's Soccer7:00 PM, Fri, 08/22/14
- Women's Soccer11:00 AM, Sat, 08/23/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 08/31/14 - Sun, 08/31/14
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 09/07/14 - Sun, 09/07/14
- Performing Arts Series presents Andes Manta in Concert 7:30 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14
- Alpha Phi Omega Fall Rush Campfire 7:00 PM, Tue, 09/09/14 - Tue, 09/09/14