Getting involved with health, wellness, dry activities on campus:
Health Education Awareness Team (HEAT) Heat is a new peer health education group dedicated to promoting responsible choices regarding overall student health issues as well as responsible alcohol use. Consider getting involved with this fun and energetic group!
Campus Activities Board (CAB) CAB is responsible for producing the majority of the entertainment on campus. Traditional events sponsored by the board include: Welcome Back Weekend, the Family Weekend Show, WinterFest, and Spring Fling. Other events include One Nite Stands, Recreational Tournaments, and Blanket Movies. Take part in planning your own fun and entertainment - become a member!
Safety & Wellness Action Team (SWAT) This is a group of students, faculty and staff that respond to health concerns of the college community. This group helps to evaluate the services provided by Health Services, and to make recommendations concerning students' needs. The advisors for this group are Nancy Wilson from Health Services and Cheryl Willey from Education/Physical Ed.
Sexual Assault Awareness and Recovery Team (SAART) SAART at Roanoke was designed to provide assistance to victims of sexual assault and to make resources and references available to them. We also educate members of the both the college and the community about issues surrounding sexual assault such as prevention and tips for helping a friend who has been victimized All members receive extensive training from members of the Sexual Assault Respones and Awareness program (S.A.R.A) in Roanoke as well as members of Campus Safety and those in charge of the College Conduct Board.
- Winter Cocktail7:00 PM, Thu, 12/12/13 - Thu, 12/12/13
- Roanoke College Choir 5 p.m. concert: Handel�s �Messiah� and Vivaldi�s �Gloria�5:00 PM, Sun, 12/15/13 - Sun, 12/15/13
- Roanoke College Choir 2:30 p.m. concert: Handel�s �Messiah� and Vivaldi�s �Gloria�2:30 PM, Sun, 12/15/13 - Sun, 12/15/13
- Women's Basketball8:00 PM, Mon, 12/16/13
- Women's Basketball2:00 PM, Tue, 12/17/13
- Baby Blanket Making7:00 PM, Wed, 01/15/14 - Wed, 01/15/14
- Songs of the Civil Rights5:00 PM, Sun, 01/19/14 - Sun, 01/19/14