Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP) and Registered Nurses (RN) assess and treat health problems according to physician supervised protocols.
Referrals are made to physicians or other community health care providers when necessary or at the student’s request.
Physicians are available by appointment once weekly.
* Evaluation and treatment of most medical condition and minor injuries.
* Reproductive/Sexual Health
* Lab testing
* Allergy injections and immunizations
* Diet and nutrition consultations
* Consultation for psychological and stress issues
* Referral to community health care providers
* Health education
* Wound care
- Water Days7:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Taste of Hispanic Culture6:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14 - Tue, 09/23/14
- Women's Soccer5:00 PM, Tue, 09/23/14
- Men's Soccer4:00 PM, Wed, 09/24/14
- FOTQ w/ the Lenny Marcus Group4:30 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Delta Gamma Anchor Spalsh Lip Sync8:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14
- Build-A-Bear5:00 PM, Fri, 09/26/14 - Fri, 09/26/14