Student Health Services
The purpose of Student Health Services is to enhance the learning and living environment by promotion of wellness and student health at Roanoke College.
211 High Street (next to Chalmers)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 4:30 pm during the Academic Year. Medical services are not provided during the summer.
Appointments are strongly encouraged to minimize waiting time however walk-ins are welcome. Please note most procedures, physicals and all M.D. visits require a scheduled appointment.
There is no charge for routine visits. In house lab testing, special exams, physicals,allergy injections and immunizations or other injections incur charges payable by cash, check, maroon money or most major credit cards.
Any full-time student is eligible for services.
Students should carry a copy of current insurance information, including prescription cards to all healthcare provider visits.
International students are required to have health insurance coverage, and will automatically be enrolled in HTHworldwide health plan. See international student insurance requirement letter for more information.
All consultations and medical records are kept completely confidential. No information will be discussed with or released to anyone without the student’s consent. Medical records and academic records are not connected in any way.
Local pharmacies are conveniently located along Main Street:
- Brooks Byrd 540-389-8111
- CVS 540-387-4567
- Walgreens 540-387-2901
- K-Mart 540-387-2797
- Wal-Mart 540375-2624
- Kroger 540-387-2481
or call us at 540-375-2286
- Women's Lacrosse7:00 PM, Mon, 03/30/15
- Baseball7:00 PM, Tue, 03/31/15
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic Night8:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Sophomore & Junior Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 04/06/15 - Mon, 04/06/15
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Fri, 04/10/15
- What Not to Wear: Roanoke College with an International Twist7:00 PM, Tue, 04/07/15 - Tue, 04/07/15
- Theatre Roanoke College: An Evening of One-Acts12:00 AM, Wed, 04/08/15 - Wed, 04/08/15