What do we offer?
Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP) and Registered Nurses (RN) assess and treat health problems according to physician supervised protocols. Referrals are made to physicians or other community health care providers when necessary or at the student’s request. Physicians are available by appointment once weekly.
* Evaluation and treatment of most medical condition and minor injuries.
* Reproductive/Sexual Health
* Lab testing
* Allergy injections and immunizations
* Diet and nutrition consultations
* Consultation for psychological and stress issues
* Referral to community health care providers
* Health education
* Wound care
- Catholic Mass on Campus5:00 PM, Sun, 03/29/15 - Sun, 03/29/15
- Sr. Music Joint Recital: Mackenzie Sullivan/Danielle Sekel4:00 PM, Sun, 03/29/15 - Sun, 03/29/15
- Men's Tennis1:00 PM, Sun, 03/29/15
- Softball1:00 PM, Sun, 03/29/15
- Spring Visit Days9:00 AM, Mon, 03/30/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Mu Beta Psi Open Mic Night8:00 PM, Thu, 04/02/15 - Thu, 04/02/15
- Sophomore & Junior Visit Day12:45 PM, Mon, 04/06/15 - Mon, 04/06/15