Small groups are designed to be a community where students can know God and know each other more deeply. Small groups study the Bible together but they also spend a lot of time building community and investing in each other's lives. The groups meet in different locations on campus either on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Come to Large Group for more information.
This is our weekly group meeting for worship, fellowship and hearing from a speaker. We meet every Thursday at 8 p.m. in Pickle Lounge, located in the Colket Center on campus. This is a great place to come to grow in relationships with one another. We invite you to come and be a part of this time we have together.
Guided Time with God:
Every Tuesday during lunch, we come together to spend time with God as a community. We meet in Kresge, located in the basement of the Colket Center. Each week, there is a passage of Scripture that we read and study individually before coming together to discuss what God showed us through His word.
- Golf Sat, 04/26/14
- Women's Tennis11:00 AM, Sat, 04/26/14
- Roanoke College Choir, Oriana Singers Farewell Concert7:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Baccalaureate 20144:30 PM, Fri, 05/02/14 - Fri, 05/02/14
- Commencement 201410:00 AM, Sat, 05/03/14 - Sat, 05/03/14
- Maroon Open House12:00 PM, Fri, 07/11/14 - Fri, 07/11/14
- Virginia Private College Week9:00 AM, Mon, 07/28/14 - Mon, 07/28/14