Women's Spirituality Group
Thursday / noon-1:00 pm / Chaplain's Office
Women’s Spirituality Group – all women (students, staff and faculty) are invited to join us for discussion, reflection and prayer on a variety of topics and issues related to women and their relationship with God.
The book for the Fall semester is “Sister Images: Guided Meditations from the Stories of Biblical Women."
We meet in the Chaplain’s Office every Thursday from noon- 1pm. The books and lunch are provided.
- Men's Lacrosse2:00 PM, Sat, 03/08/14
- Women's Lacrosse2:00 PM, Sat, 03/08/14
- Women's Forum 201412:00 AM, Wed, 03/12/14 - Thu, 03/27/14
- Noche de Teatro Biling�e: A Bilingual Night of Theatre7:00 PM, Thu, 03/13/14 - Thu, 03/13/14
- Tif Robinette Performance6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Folksingers Erin & Monica - Women's Voices in Music 8:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14
- Oriana Singers with Virginia Glee Club6:00 PM, Fri, 03/14/14 - Fri, 03/14/14